Thursday 24 November 2011

That's enough... (leaning/supporting)



Thank you to Ainsley who filmed this... this is the only record I have of the work made for the Embassy's film and performance event, staged as part of their professional development programme... (one could question the professionalism in not documenting an event/exhibition you'd organized but lets let it slide.... it was good of them to include the work and it suits me that a student filmed it...) 


I believe that the whole thing lasted for 6 minutes, though I have no idea how the work was introduced or who saw it, just the odd cough and a pair of cowboy boots to suggest an audience. The only clue that it lasted 6 minutes is the sound-byte at the end... "that's enough... that's 6-" just before the film was stopped. 


The film itself came in two sections, I've inserted a 1 second black screen in between them to allude to the missing footage... I'm not really sure what to think about it yet.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment