Wednesday 19 October 2011

Too many irons....

to do list...

  • get back to Mike Windle about the proposed GD crit.
  • blog about that meeting and the things discussed.
  • really get a handle on what that crit needs to be.
  • look into the various method's of model making that have been suggested to me over the last couple of days... including CAD etc.
  • blog about all my thoughts around model making/3d documents/work transforming from one thing into another... legacy?
  • prepare for our seminar on friday morning, even though I'm sure it will be just as improvised as last weeks...
  • Install the work for project space.
  • think through my rationale and my problems with the project space before the crit.
  • write the statement I've been thinking about for the last few weeks.
  • meet with class mates regarding the degree show... which seems a way away. 
  • make new work...
and many more... I'm reminded of point 1 on Fischli/Weiss's 'How To Work Better'




No comments:

Post a Comment