Saturday 5 February 2011

More wooden blocks...

I think I'm quite pleased with how these work... There are more images of people in the sculpture court but they feel a little too contrived, I like the studio shots.


Thank you to the people who are so willing to participate in the work, I like this too...
There are video clips that will follow... filmed on an iPhone... I haven't played with one before but I think I'd gladly do all of my documentation on one... I like flips too... why did I buy a camcorder?? 
One thing that is puzzling me is how this translates from doing something in the studio to doing something in front of an audience... the problem with the sculpture court images is that they were done in a space just to be documented, the studio ones were more organic... less forced. I'm not sure how to maintain that... trial and error I suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment