Wednesday 25 January 2012

A couple of things on my mind....

1) group crit yesterday... I talked about being at the end of one thing and looking for the start of the next. It was suggested that I spend too much time thinking about art (??) I suppose that looking for a new direction isn't going to be helped by looking at other artists work... 

strategy: keep eyes half closed and wait for something to pop up in my peripherals...

2) trying to get a look at the spaces up on the college roof... what might have taken 5 minutes before the merger is now a bureaucratic nightmare... Janitors can't help, have to speak to premises manager... who doesn't speak to students, so having to communicate through the school office, which meant writing a brief proposal... which is fine, except that i don't really know that I want anything, other that a quick look at the roof...


...as a footnote to this, Sheena in the school office and John the premises manager are being very helpful. This is not a moan about the people who are helping me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment