Saturday 25 September 2010

Walking Faster, Backwards


This is a thing I made last year... I've recently been uploading things to youtube so I thought I'd share one. more will follow...


It's a clip I took off youtube. For those of you who don't recognise Bruce Nauman walking forwards and backwards around the perimeter of a square, thats what this is... Using iMovie I speed the clip up as fast as I could, 16x I think, and then played it backwards. Hence Walk Faster Backwards.


I played with other clips in similar ways, some I filmed other I took from youtube. I like the idea of the small electronic action being in some way like Bruce's small physical action... I don't think he'd mind


I don't know if it's work or if it's just a thing... but thats ok for now

No comments:

Post a Comment